Battlefield 4, a first person shooter video game being developed by EA Digital Illusions CE (DICE), is expected to be the best and the most feature rich game of the franchise.
The game, which will be released on all the major gaming platforms, including the Play Station 4 and the XBox One, is believed to feature highly innovative characteristics, which will set it apart from all its predecessors. The developers have been cautious in revealing information about the game, but some major things and changes have been revealed, while other major changes are being guessed by the game enthusiasts and the media. Some of the major changes that will attract a lot of gamers have been listed below.
The Expected New Features in This Version
- The most visible change is in the characters and their outfits. The game Battlefield 4 will feature a different set of characters for all the factions and the players can also choose or upgrade their characters by doing certain tasks. Even in the multiplayer mode, the factions would be differentiable and will be equipped with a host of advanced features.
- The squads have been upgraded from 4 member ones to 5 member ones in all the factions. Another significant change is that players can unlock weapons or other upgrades during the course of the game by using the Field Upgrades option, depending on their performance in the game.
- Besides the US and Russia, China will feature as a third faction. Each faction will have their own outfits, gears, vehicles and weapons which will be same for both single and multi player campaigns. This is a nice chance as the players will now be easily distinguishable.
- In the game, the commander has access to several upgrades, weapons, accessories and can perform tasks like helping the team, guiding it, providing supplies and ordering missile strikes. Earlier, the Commander was just a guide and could not participate as a soldier in the fight. However, in Battlefield 4, the Commander can control the team as well as fight as a soldier and also provide gadgets and supplies depending on how his team performs in the task.
- A unique experience that the players can look forward to, is the second screen experience. The players can now use the screen of their tablet or smartphone as a secondary screen and use it to load maps and see directions while playing the game. For PC players, the laptop of any other screen can act like a secondary screen and help the players access several features together.
- The game is based on the latest and the best Frostbite 3 engine, which has been customized and developed so as to include many advanced features on its interior. The engine has better speed, more realistic destruction patters and lighting technology, making the game a perfect one to run on the latest Operating Systems.
These are some of the features that you can expect from the upcoming Battlefield 4, though a host of others are also expected to be revealed in due course.
Source : thefusejoplin.com/2014/08/battlefield-4-features-suitably-expected